The Vector MaxRay Intraoral X-Ray is here! With all the quality you have come to expect from Vector X-Rays, now in stationary 70kV.
The smallest focus (0.8mm) in the tubehead makes the images clearer and reduces the X-ray dose by 16-20 times compared with any other products in the domestic market. The leaking radiation rate around 1m from focus is close to 0, and the head window is made of 1.5mm aluminum to filter ineffective X-rays. As a result, the health of patients and doctors can be protected more efficiently.
- Precise time control: microprocessing can make the exposure time accurate to 1/100 second and display in digital.
- The French imported balance arm makes the location flexible and stable.
- The column is made of aluminum alloy, with a modern and refined design
- Parallel focus, contributing to super clear image captures
- With almost no radiation, it's safe to operate: the tiny X-ray source and the ball sleeve is tightly sealed. On the condition of opened exposure, around 1 meter from exposure center, its X-ray leakage is lower than national standards by 68 times, more than the prescribed body safety value of 0.5mGy / h is lower (0-0.007mGy / h ). This is a dramatic reduction in non-diagnostic X-ray exposure
- Contains an error code display function, and parameters can be reset and saved
- Voltage stabilizer as standard allocation, preventing the damage from voltage hunting