ImageScan HD Intraoral Dental X-Ray has the power and intelligence to enhance the experience for both clinicians and patients. Excellent quality X-rays are produced by the 100 kHz high-frequency generator with a minimal dose. The DC system significantly reduces harmful soft radiation, compared to conventional AC type machines. ImageScan HD can also be mounted on a mobile stand for safe, quick transport and convenience.
The smooth, drift-free positioner allows one to trigger the exposure from a distance, without the concern of shift in Image position during exposure. The long Scissor arm enables reaching two patients in adjacent chairs. The unit draws clean power from the mains, consumes negligible energy in standby mode and conserves energy with reduced exposure time compared to AC machines.
Features and Benefits of the ImageScan HD Intraoral Dental X-Ray
- 0.5mm focal spot
- Versatile operation with precise positioning
- Refined ease of movement
- Shorter times between exposures In-Operatory or Remote timer options
- Fully programmable operation yet manually adjustable to suit individual preferences
- Three arm sizes to fit various operatories
- Switch instantly between adult and child or film and digital sensor settings
- Best Image First Time Every Time: Power Factor Correction assures highly stable and consistent output regardless of quality of input power source.
- Reduced Dosage: Patented shielding method makes leakage close to zero. The DC system significantly reduces harmful soft radiation, compared to conventional AC type machines.
- Long Lasting Quality: Life cycle tested both mechanically and electrically over 200,000 cycles. Assures the unit will last.
- Line Voltage 110V 60Hz
- Shipping weight- wall mount 100 lbs, mobile 170 lbs