Imaging with PSP plates offers all the flexibility and patient comfort of film, combined with the immediacy and environmental benefits of digital radiography. Position and expose the flexible PSP plate just like a piece of film, remove it from the hygienic envelope and drop it into the Apixia PSP Scanner.
- Plates come in sizes 0, 1, 2, and 3. 4 Plates per box.
- Phosphor plates have all the benefits of traditional X-Ray film with the environmental benefits of digital radiography.
- There is no more need for hazardous and costly film processing chemicals with the Apixia PSP Scanner.
- After a quick scan of exposed plates, high resolution images are ready to be stored, emailed, and printed at the touch of a button.
- Plates can be used over and over saving time and money on costly traditional film.
- Digital imaging is finally within the reach of any dental office's financial and technical abilities.
Comfortable & Reusable
Imaging with Apixia PSP offers all the flexibility and comfort of film. The Apixia Phosphor Plates are reusable a countless number of times to maximize your investment Optional plate sizes allows for optimum size selection for each patient.
Compatible with the following brands:
Apixia / Apixia Air Techniques/ ScanX Gendex / GXPS Durr/ VistaScan Acteon / PSPix Other brands! Message for details Per the Manufacture, it will NOT work with is the Sordex Optime
Dimensions: #0: 35mm x 22mm, #1: 40mm x 24mm, #2: 41mm x 31mm, #3 54mm x 27mm