At less than 5lbs the MaxRay Cocoon is lightweight and ready to move. The camera shape design allows the MaxRay Cocoon to be held by either one hand or by a carrying strap. Easily finish an FMX in just a few minutes. The MaxRay Cocoon has an easy to use display and control function and even comes equipped with Voice Prompts! The MaxRay Cocoon has a Long-Life LI Battery, the best battery technology on the market today, taking over 500 x-ray shots on a single battery charge compared to only 100 with other systems. Features & Benefits
- LIGHTWEIGHT– Less then 5lbs.
- SAFE – ZERO leakage design makes MaxRay Cocoon safe.
- RECHARGEABLE – One charge….takes hundreds of x-rays.
- ECONOMICAL – One MaxRay Cocoon unit does the work of multiple x-rays systems. Improves your workflow in your office, its fast and convenient.
- PRACTICAL – Handheld design allows operator to stay with the patient during procedure…It’s like taking a picture!
- SIMPLE – No big bulky arms, backing plates for walls, special cabinets or costly electrical hookups.
- VERSATILE – The MaxRay Cocoon Portable Handheld Unit can go with you anywhere. From one office to another!
- 2 - Year Mfg. Warrant
- Item Classification: 2,
- Code: A11080.02 (in Korea)
- Grade: Class Ⅱb (MDD 93/42/EEC as amended by 2007/47/EC)
- Classification: B Type applied part
- Tube Voltage: 70kV(fixed)
- Tube Current: 1.7mA (fixed)
- X-Ray Tube Focal Size: 0.4mm
- Cooling system: Oil cooling
- Total filtration: 2.3 mm Al
- Inherent filtration: 0.8mm, fixed added filter :0.7 mm Aluminum)
- Target angle: 19 ~ 20°
- Time Set-up function: 0.05 ~ 1.35 sec (Film/Digital included)
- Distance to target: >20cm
- X-ray field: 50 ㎜ (round-style)
- Size of main body: 139(W) x 163.5(H) x 66.5mm(D)
- Weight of body: 4.8lbs
Leading the Next Generation in Handheld X-Ray
- Very Light Weight - Under 5 Pounds
- Powerful - 70 Kvp
- High Capacity Battery - 500 Shots
- Easy to Use - Innovative Display and Voice Prompts
VALUE: THE INTERSECTION OF PRICE + QUALITY HAND-HELD vs WALL MOUNT Save thousands when equipping a new office with the MaxRay Hand-held X-Rays:
- Eliminate multiple X-Ray units
- Simplify your design and reduce your cabinet costs
- Eliminate between operatory shielding