The new BioSonic® UC150 ultrasonic cleaner offers great quality you have come to expect from all BioSonic® products while paving the way for some of the latest technological enhancements in ultrasonic cleaning. The sleek, Swiss design of BioSonic® UC150 is –
Designed for EFFICIENCY
- Data logging capability and the ability to download information via USB
- Heater function – Optional built-in controlled heating to aid cleaning process, saving time - feature can be separately activated via code
- Degas function - Eliminate air pockets and easily prepare your solution for maximum effective cleaning
- Fit multiple cassettes at once
Designed for VERSATILITY
- Operation that can be customized with temperature and cycle time
- Multiple cleaning modes
- Use as a countertop or recessed unit
Designed for CONVENIENCE
- Quiet operation to ensure a safe and comfortable working environment
- Glove-friendly, multilingual touch screen for a seamless user experience
- Quick and easy draining with externally accessible drain
The BioSonic UC150 is a quiet, compact 1.5 gallon ultrasonic cleaner with features that include:
Versatility – can sit countertop or recessed, with a basket that fits up to 4 standard cassettes.
Touch screen display – customizable operation with variable temperature, run time and data logging capabilities via USB interface. Optional heating allows for improved cleaning efficiency.
Hinged lid – features open/close detection to ensure closed and quiet operation (63 dB).
Durability – stainless steel tank, and wear resistant housing that will not dent or stain.
Efficient draining system - externally accessible drain and extended tube allow for easy emptying in approximately one minute.
|| 1.75 gallons (6.6 liters)
|| 1.5 gallons (5.7 liters)
|| 13.6" x 10.8" x 14" (inc. display)
11.3" x 6.3" x 7"
(28.7cm x 16.0cm x 17.8cm)
|| 160 watts w/o heat; 440 - 560 watts with optional heater
|| 48-50.5 kHz
|| 2 years from date of purchase