A LIGHT OVEN WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Two High Energy Halogen Bulbs-for faster cure.
- Rotating Glass Table-for uniform coverage.
- Built in Cooling Fan -to eliminate warpage.
- Protective Shield-to protect eyes.
- Cure Most Materials -to handle all cases.
- ProCure Intro Kit - Dental Resources has packaged its complete line of composites into one introductory kit. Each sample is enough to make one appliance and will work in all ovens presently on the market.
- Hard Reline - A excellent chairside, dual cure, composite that can be added directly to prepared denture. Packaged in 8 individual professional packs or one large economy kit.
- Soft Reline - This is a great chairside, dual cure, bonded and micro filled soft reline composite. Packaged in 8 individual units in the professional kit or one bulk economy kit.
- Custom Tray - The ProCure custom tray material comes in soft, pliable, and ready to use blue wafers. The finished tray is ready in minutes. Packaged in tub of 24 wafers.
- Temporary C & B - This ProCure material is a dual cure process that comes in three (30 grams each) different shades with one bottle of 110 grams of liquid.
- Denture Base - An excellent soft, pliable pinkish material for making base plates. Packaged in tubs of 24 wafers.
- Glaze - The ProCure glaze sealant is a clear liquid composite solution that is used for coating dentures to cover imperfections and sealing surfaces.
- Air Barrier - A oxygen inhibiting liquid.