Oral health is all about early detection and prevention
DOE SE system uses high power LED illumination and high contrast Fluorescence Viewer for oral exam beyond normal visualization capabilities.
- Fluorescence and trans-illumination technology have been proven successful in identifying soft and hard tissue abnormalities.
- DOE SE provides dentists an X-ray vision to easily identify abnormal tissue that might develop into oral cancer or dental caries through the contrast of green healthy fluorescence and dark abnormal tissue.
- It is pleasant and fast with no need of rinsing the mouth.
- Small, Cordless, and Reliable
- Ease of access to detect unreachable areas including the back throat, the cause of HPV virus induced cancer
- No hair drier cooling fan noise
- No need to rinse the mouth
- Multi-wavelength LED illumination
- Always ready without sleeping mode
- Easy to document cases with office camera
- Low recurring cost with disposable sleeves
Includes DOE exam wand, violet light head, fluorescence viewer, patient protection goggle, charging stand, power adapter, 100 barrier sleeves and DVD training guide together with office reference documentations. Optional Metal Storage and Carrying Case and up-gradable FUSION light head are also available for expanded use of the device.