The Endo DTC® Electronic Endodontic System is a highly advanced endo unit featuring five fully programmable memory locations to help automate your operating procedure. With this endo motor, saving your customized settings is simple using the front panel controls.
Our Auto-Stop-Reverse feature automatically reverses the direction of file rotation when a defined torque level is reached, reducing the occurrence of file breakage while decreasing procedure time. The Endo DTC® also features an integrated calibration system to give the highest measure of accuracy and consistent operation among endo motors.
- Auto-Stop-Reverse reduces file separation
- Pre-loaded with over 40 of the most popular file settings
- Console is simpler to use than other high end endo systems - DTC® expresses torque in actual Gram Centimeter units - not arbitrary percentages
- Preset options allow single file, file series, or custom file series
- Five programmable preset buttons
- Aseptico's autoclavable brushless motor is superior to other endo motors on the market today; more reliable than brush motors, greater range of torque and better control of speed and torque than stepper motors. Greater range of use with a speed range of 300 to 30,000 RPM - much more versatile!
- Full range of handpiece ratios supported - 1:1, 1:5, 8:1, 16:1
- System features automatic calibration to test both the motor and handpiece for accurate performance in all of your procedures
- Outstanding torque
- Intuitive user interface is bright and easy to read
- 8:1 reduction endo handpiece is recommended
- Console: 3.5" x 5" x 7" (9 x 13 x 19 cm)
- Console: 3.55 lbs (1.6 kg)
What's in the Box?
- Electronic Control Console (AEU-25)
- Remote Power Cord
- Autoclavable 30,000 rpm Brushless Micromotor (AE-4B-30)
- Autoclavable Motor Holder
- On/Off Footswitch (AE-7P)